* WeDo 2.0 Smarthub – The Smarthub is an electronic system based building brick that is part of the LEGO Power Functions (LPF) 2.0, a new technology platform for LEGO Education. It has built-in Bluetooth low energy to wireless connect to the control software/App. It is powered from a battery source, 2 AA batteries or a rechargeable battery pack. It has two I/O ports to connect to external motors, sensors or any new component belonging to the LPF 2.0 system. It has a built-in RGB light surface that can show up to 10 different colors that be controlled by the software/App
* Medium Motor – The Medium Motor can be programmed to clockwise and counter-clockwise and to move at different power levels. Axles or other LEGO® system bricks and other LEGO elements can be attached to the motor.
* Motion sensor – The Motion Sensor detects objects within a range of 15 centimeters depending on the design of the object. The motion sensor can also be used as a range detector and can detect if an object is close or far away (up to 15 cm).
* Tilt sensor – The Tilt Sensor reports the direction it is tilted. A new functionality in the WeDo 2.0 Tilt sensor is “shake” mode. The Tilt Sensor detects changes within six different positions: Tilt This Way, Tilt That Way, Tilt Up, Tilt Down, No tilt, Any tilt (shake).
Storage information: Blue plastic storage container
WeDo 2.0 Core Set
- Brand: LEGO
- Product Code: 45300
- Total Available Stock: 1
- Forest Glade House: In Stock
- Habitat Centre: In Stock
- Palmyra Junction: In Stock
- Willowbridge: Out Of Stock